Our vouchers make great, flexible gifts for anyone wanting to experience delicious home cooked food – whether that’s through one of our cookery classes, a supper club, meals delivered to your home or for private catering for your special day.
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll pop the voucher in post either directly to you…or to the recipient of the gift. Vouchers are available in any amount – just get in touch to let us know what you’d like to spend.
Please see our terms & conditions below.
Terms & conditions
- Once we’ve received payment for the voucher (through PayPal or cash), we’ll post your voucher using 1st class Royal Mail to the address you supply
- Each voucher is allocated a unique code and date of issue
- Vouchers are valid for six months from the date of issue
- Vouchers are redeemed by emailing or phoning Pot-au-feu to book either a cookery class, supper club or home delivery. If you’d like to use the voucher towards private catering, then please contact us to talk through your requirements
- Vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances – but they can be transferred to another person